Friday, June 28, 2013

My $5.00 garage sale SCORE!

Last weekend I was very excited to see that my neighbor was having a garage sale. I was able to score several items, at dirt cheap prices. This dresser did not have a sticker on it, and so many people walked past it, assuming that it was sold. After about an hour, I asked the owner if it had been sold. She told me that she would sell it to me at a neighbor discount, and when she said $5.00 I nearly fell over. SCORE!!! I mean, it was plain jane, but I knew that I could make it into something amazing, with some sanding, and paint. I waited a couple of days to start on it, because I had no idea what color to paint it. I decided that she would look great with a sanded down top and the body painted green. When I saw how GORGEOUS her top looked all sanded down, I was in love :) 

Here she is!!




No comments:

Post a Comment